BAC Restoration provides its clients with emergency and restoration services to residential and commercial properties from mold, smoke, fire, water and storm damage whenever possible.
This is a professionally and financially rewarding opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with 3-5+ years of successful outside sales in the restoration industry to maintain, develop and promote the company’s services to existing and potential customers. Our primary customers and contacts are people in the insurance, real estate, property management, fire and police industry.
We are looking for an experienced B2B, successful sales professional who loves to build new customer relationships through networking and thoughtful prospecting. If you are a self-motivated, competitive and enthusiastic salesperson, focused on being the best and have a desire to work with people who consistently strive for excellence, we would love to hear from you!
- Creating new client relationships across company’s major market segments through “in-person” sales, with particular focus on developing relationships in the insurance sector
- Driving new revenue opportunities to the company through thoughtful territory management
- Focusing on obtaining “Big Meetings” with prospects and clients in target business categories
- Managing and enhancing existing client relationships
- Working with Operations personnel to resolve customer service issues in a timely fashion
- Assisting Operations and Accounts Receivable personnel with the timely collection of funds due to the company, as needed
- Attending conferences, sporting events, conferences and other events to continually develop prospects and build relationships
- 3+ years of successful outside sales experience; restoration service sales a plus
- Superior networking skills are essential to success in this position
- Demonstrated ability to get to the key decision makers in an organization and schedule “big” meetings
- Demonstrated experience in developing lasting, productive business relationships
- Excellent communication skills: articulate, persuasive and enthusiastic
- Strong presentation skills
- Prior sales experience in the disaster restoration industry a plus
- At least 3 years work experience in the property restoration industry
- 5 years sales/marketing experience in a fast paced, customer oriented industry
- Experience handling warm leads and prospecting for new leads
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for customer service
- Professional demeanor
- Reliable self-starter who is goal and solution oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of an organization
- Great organizational, analytical and time management skills
- Able to work well without supervision, as well as within a team
- IICRC certification in Fire, Water and Mold restoration
- Subcontractor base
This is a base salary plus commission position.